Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tiny Spider


It is coming up on the end of warm temperatures here in Denver, Colorado and this means I will have fewer insects and arachnids to photograph for the next couple of weeks. I found this tiny spider amidst this beautiful violet flowering bush and thought the image has great color and light. I am considering it for my next pastel, although the decision is difficult among the thousands of pics I've taken in the past 2 years.
Next stop is Tucson, Arizona where the daytime temps should be high and I can begin another round of macro photos in the desert. Very exciting!

2 comments:

Robert A Vollrath said...

Your photos have a quiet beauty but of course I'm a Project InSECT fanatic!
I can't help loving the little spider on the pretty little flower.

Anonymous said...

love this spider, and the flower he is on